Hello All,
Kate, glad to hear you have nailed down a date for the first AAS visit. Noah and Al, do you have visits scheduled?
Also, we're finalizing the Water Unit and I just wanted to check with you all and see if you envision being able to do Red/Green before you start the water unit?
And finally, just want to see if an honorarium will be possible from your budgets to have Common Language Project visit your classes towards the end of the water unit. I think they're doing work that works really well with the work the students are doing. Noah, I know you have Water First scheduled to come in, I'm wondering if Kate and Al, you might be interested in Common Language for a class visit?
They're getting booked up quickly, though.
thanks all!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment